What is Reiki?
Reiki is a great tool for stress reduction, relaxation, emotional and physical healing. Many people around the world use Reiki for wellness. Reiki is not a cure for a disease or illness, but it may assist the body in creating an environment to facilitate healing. Reiki is currently used as a complement to traditional medicine and is practiced in many hospitals and medical care settings.
Reiki is a combination of two Japanese words, Rei and Ki, loosely meaning “Divine wisdom” and “life force energy”. Together the two words represent the holistic energy-based, hands on healing modality that the world has come to know as Reiki healing. Working as a support mechanism to the body, Reiki re-establishes the normal flow of Ki (life force energy) throughout the body which will enhance and accelerate the body’s innate healing ability.
What does a Reiki session involve?
A Reiki session usually is between 30 and 60 minutes in length. The session is performed by a Reiki Practitioner using specific Reiki hand positions. During a Reiki session, the client is fully clothed while comfortably reclining on a massage table or seated in a chair. A Reiki session aids in stress reduction and it is almost always a very relaxing experience. Reiki sessions or classes are a great investment in yourself.
Why do Reiki?
Acute or chronic stress in our daily lives can reduce or create blocks to a person’s energy flow and vitality, leaving one more susceptible to illness or disease. The Reiki energy assists the body to clear/reduce dense inflammatory energetic and emotional blocks. This enables the body to return to its normal optimal healthy state.
Reiki treatments feel deeply relaxing, with a sense of peace and calmness. It works on individual`s physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bodies.
Reiki healing Benefits:
- promotes stress reduction and relaxation
- promotes healing of physical injury
- calms the emotions and mind
- is a natural detox of stress and energy blocks
- enhances mental clarity and promotes happiness
- provides more vitality and a sense of well being
- helps lift anxiety, depression, anger, sadness and fear
- opens up creativity blocks
- improves sleep
Want to learn more? Book in for an hour session today!
1 hour session(Recommend for the first session)
- Recommended for first time sessions and for those seeking additional intuitive and practical wisdom, guidance and clarity regarding concerns.
- 15 minute review of all current situations and concerns relating to physical, emotional and mental health.
- 40 minute session of active healing with 5 minute review and feedback from the session.
45 minute session(Recommend after 2 sessions)
- Following the one hour session insights and intuitive wisdom will be given to clients regarding their life concerns.
- Awareness to help identify and understand how lifestyle choices, belief systems, generational energies and past experiences / traumas are contributing to pain and suffering, reinforcing perpetual patterns of inflammation. particularly from an energetic place.
30 minute session(Recommended after 3 sessions)
- After your first 3 sessions, a weekly or monthly session is recommended to review your current work and lifestyle changes.
- Our 30 minute sessions are designed for clients who are already aware of their daily stress indicators or concerns and who are looking for general relaxation.
- This is a short guided meditation to pause and relax during a stressful time or to calm anxiety.